Silvertip Mountain Today's air quality is mauve and speckled
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
this determination formed the bedrock of merrick's faith in aventus. failure and success took many forms. they had surrendered the valley but they had been given this primal place of first bear-blood. "go with the blessing of ursus, my son," the man said softly, a sound somehow fitting and not to escape the battle-ruined hewing of his face.
merrick must return to his search and to astara — his single eye glowed with all that had gone on. he would wait until his eldest son melted back into the shadows that embraced him so willingly, and then he too would turn and disappear into the heartstrings of silvertip.
Messages In This Thread
Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - September 26, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 01:31 PM