Spotted Eagle Mountain And life will always be la vie en rose
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Hey, hey," He said, attempting to soothe her. He stepped forward, but would not get too close. It was as if the cloud of shared trauma was toxic; he feared getting too close to her. He pitied her, for having gone through what she had. And with him being here now...Those memories seemed to be coming back to her just as they were to him. 

He shouldn't have brought up Killdeer. Not when he knew she'd lost her children to them. Not when they'd been murdered in front of her. 

"I just do what I can. I come here, and Killdeer meets up with me. It's not that far, I just live over on the Caldera in Brecheliant," He said, gesturing vaguely. "I'm lucky to have him...This close." He said. 

Her next question caught him by surprise, and he faltered. Seeing her brought back memories he'd been trying to suppress. Still...He sensed that while this was painful for them both, maybe it would help. "If you want. But this is really as close as I can get. I'm just trying to respect Germanicus' boundaries."  He said softly, with a nod. He thought of his current attachments in Brecheliant, which kept him tethered, though he could make time for Alstroemeria, if she needed, in the way he made time for Killdeer as well. He begrudged the man for making him remain at a distance, as though he was a threat, but holding a grudge wouldn't get him visiting rights. 

"Listen...There's something...I saw, and I think you should know..." He trailed off.
Messages In This Thread
And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 16, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 20, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - January 30, 2023, 12:37 PM