Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
In the wake of his honeymoon, Bronco felt simultaneously tired and invigorated. He both wanted to patrol more and begin working to improve the den space for Teya. He felt restless and home bound at the same time. Through all the conflicting emotions and impulses he carried on, buoyed by joy. 

With the wind at his back, the scent of visitors caught his attention but shifted playfully, away from him. Still- it took only a tiny hint for him to recognize who it was that had come to Brecheliant, so he picked up his pace.

He heard Towhee’s bray of laughter before he caught sight of the cluster of wolves who had come to call and responded with a deep chuckle of his own. Five had come- but two of them he recognized instantly. And in spite of whatever protocols he’d learned in his training, and despite the fact there were three wolves there that he did not even recognize, he approached with a beaming smile. His tail swayed in broad strokes behind him, and he uttered an affectionate grumble. 

”SA-MAN-THA.” He mouthed the word, silently but emphatically once he caught Towhee’s eye. He chuffed, and then moved forward to greet Towhee and Phox with happy, affectionate snuffles. It had been far too long since he had seen them, and time had not cost them an ounce of his loyalty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM