Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
His reception was lukewarm at best, but he would handle that with as much grace as he could. After all, these were now his ex-parents-in-law, but before that, Towhee had been his Auntie, and Phox had been his stepfather. Talk about a few crossed roots in the family tree- but even when one root was severed, the other persisted. He could forgive them for being standoffish, considering the fact that he and Fennec had ended things, but...She'd moved on. He'd moved on. Towhee and Phox should understand that, he thought. 

The kid, however, bounded forward, and Bronco was happy for the playfulness of youth. He grinned, and was about to introduce himself as Towhee's nephew instead when Teya arrived. The smile still stayed in his eyes, as he was happy to see another generation of children who had come over the past year from Towhee. But he stepped toward Teya, to show his unflinching association with her. He knew that she and Towhee had some unresolved tension, so he appreciated that Teya had come at all. 

Eljay approached furtively, and it was at that point that Bronco began to sense that there was an overarching tension that seemed to hover over all of them. At that same instant, both Phox and Towhee spoke simultaneously- but naturally, his selective hearing chose the more ridiculous comment to focus on, and he coughed with laughter. 

-Nahhhh, this place is way more fun,- He said, signing as he spoke. He was oblivious to the reference she'd made, having never been to such a place. He thought it was just another one of Towhee's lewd jokes. -I'm glad to see you again!- He said, looking from Towhee to Phox, and then to the others. -Welcome to Brecheliant-I don't think we've met....I'm Bronco, and this is my mate, Teya.- He said, giving her a soft smile. He nodded toward the man holding back a bit. -Eljay, of course,- He said, gesturing to his cousin so that he might come forward. He looked back to Towhee. -These ones yours?- He asked, gesturing both to the kids and to Maxim.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by RIP Bronco - January 18, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM