Swiftcurrent Creek Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Yes. Reverie could only smile at that answer even as she blushed under the returned touch, a gentle and sympathetic smile that said she understood. She didn't, not really. She herself had never experienced pregnancy, of course. But she had trained from a young age to be a healer, and had long since mastered the expression of a kind and helpful doctor. Sympathy was part of the job.
That wasn't her job anymore, but right now it was. In this moment, it felt natural. Not much, She admitted, smile fading. There isn't a lot that won't hurt the pups, or make labor more difficult for you. But this should help - Reverie gestured to the herbs for anxiety. And I'll find you something for the nausea. You'll want that one just before and after eating.
I'm Reverie, by the way, She added a little shyly. Her gaze caught on the silver of the woman's eyes and the breath stilled in her throat for a moment. Like Everett. Your eyes are very pretty.

So she would treat the woman for what symptoms she could, and leave her with the promise that she would return. Reverie could keep this promise, she thought. For Jakoul.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands - by Reverie - March 11, 2023, 12:38 AM