Swiftcurrent Creek broken heartbeats sound like breakbeats
Hushed Willows
1,524 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The girl spoke a lot. Reverie regarded her tiredly, still consumed by thoughts of Lestan. She tried to be friendly, though; she smiled when it seemed appropriate and kept her posture relaxed. Oh! Thank you, Reverie turned a little shy at the compliment. She almost added I picked it myself — but she hadn't, not really. The name had chosen her, although she couldn't quite remember how...
But that was a thought for another time. I was going that way, yeah. We could go together! She made the offer without much thought. Surely Jakoul would trust her judgment. And if this girl proved anything but completely polite and respectful of the new mother's boundaries, Reverie would chase her off herself, no matter the consequences she might face later from Akavir and Arric.
Ultimately she did not get the chance to see whether Pan would pass this test or not. The girl seemed to lose her nerve, and took her leave instead. Reverie was only a little disappointed to find that she would be visiting Jakoul on her own.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
broken heartbeats sound like breakbeats - by Pan - March 23, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: broken heartbeats sound like breakbeats - by Pan - March 23, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: broken heartbeats sound like breakbeats - by Reverie - March 24, 2023, 12:59 PM