Ankyra Sound You can travel the world, but nothing comes close to the Golden Coast
Hushed Willows
1,524 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She hadn't expected the question, but didn't linger on it long. Rose? She would have been delighted, I think. It's strange, but - she loved everything. Everyone. And she always made the best of any situation. That was what I loved most about her, Reverie smiled, but it was an expression full of hurt and longing more than any true happiness. I was always so focused on - trying to help, I don't think I ever would have found time to be happy if not for her. She glanced to Blossom. Blossom reminds me of her, a little bit. But I want things to be different for Blossom. I want her to be happy because of her life, not in spite of it. Reverie didn't know if she could give her that kind of life, but she wanted to try. Her eyes lingered on her daughter, full of a love and devotion that was for now completely untainted by hurt or betrayal. It was Reverie's first and perhaps only time experiencing a love like that. She knew it wouldn't last.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you