Jade Fern Grove I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Limit Two 
For @Wayfarer if you want it <3
She parted Kvarsheim's borders with a lightness to her step. Soon they would depart, she and @Blossom and @Boone, but Reverie was reassured by the knowledge that they would never be far from her family at the Stone Circle. And they would have a place of their own, something she'd never dared to hope for but realized now that she had always wanted.
A place where she might truly belong.
Reverie took to rolling in the ferns, overcome with breathless joy at being reunited with the valley she'd come to love. It felt as if she'd never truly left. She chewed the stems and rubbed against the most fragrant of the greenery, staining her gilded fur green in some places. But she didn't mind it. Maybe, she thought, she would blend in a little bit better!
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 07, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 17, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 27, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - October 12, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 11:19 PM