Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's hackles melted when he seemed to calm, but she did not seek to close the distance between them. Her eyes followed the way his muzzle motioned, looking to the woods beyond them. He explained himself well enough, and Hydra understood. After all, she was fiercely protective over her own family—it did not matter that she knew they could fend for themselves just fine, it simply was. And then her thoughts began to whirl in her head at what he had just said, and she remembered the scent of Rian. 

I was tracking a herd with my sisters. We intended to cover the forest and see where they've headed, and, never one to shirk from the truth, she admitted to him, I was distracted by the scent of my friend, Rian. Is he going with you? Last she knew, which hadn't been too terribly long ago, Rian had been with Neverwinter. Was he leaving the Wilderness without a goodbye? Her heart twisted within her chest, and her eyes shifted from his brilliant turquoise back to the dark forest ahead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 05, 2017, 02:20 PM