Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
So this will be before the Liffey-wolverine thread, 'cause Hydra "met" Cypress then ("met" cause I don't know how the thread will turn out!) x)

He wasn't sure. Which meant Hydra was not able to expect or anticipate much of anything by way of when Rian might, if ever, come to visit her. She debated just going to find him at some point, depending on how long they had been around for; it was just bad manners to disappear on a friend! He then informed her that they hadn't been there long. Hydra, hyper-observant to key words when she wanted to be (she was prone to having "selective hearing"), was disappointed that she hadn't anything concrete to work with. Too long could be a week, too long could be two days—that was dependant on perspective. And as he continued to speak, another name caught her attention, and her ears pricked forward. Cypress. Alya and Lyra's Cypress (although the girls shared a "whats mine is yours" system with one another, the possessive and dominant Hydra did not permit the others to swoon over Rian). Before thinking—a rarity for the stoic and pragmatic girl—Hydra blurted: Rian and Cypress are your brothers? 

There was no denying Rannoch was handsome himself, though Hydra's butterflies were at present reserved for the shy and sweet yet strong Rian—even despite her frustrations. If anything, her frustrations added about a dozen more to her irritation. One ear flicked. My sister met your brother Cypress, she supplied, They're friends, too. I haven't met him yet, she licked her chops. Are you as cool as your brothers? she quipped, decidedly comfortable with him for their "friend of my sister" "brother of my friend" thing they seemed to have going on. And as he explained his situation further, she tilted her head. So, the rest of the lot isn't from Neverwinter you mean? She had no idea that he himself had not been a part of Neverwinter for some time. Given that Cypress and Rian were known to be from there and were evidently brothers, it was (so she thought) safe to assume that he had been there all the while, too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 06, 2017, 09:14 AM