Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had yet to see a bear in her life, but she decided instantly that she did not like them. Though she put her parents upon a pedestal, Hydra was aware of their mortality now as she had never been before. Hydra was not one to read social cues, but even she could sense that the subject was a sore one. Why should it not be? Her ears swiveled. I hope its dead, she offered by way of grievance—she was not made for comforting others, but the effort there had been real. 

He was uncomfortable. Hydra understood why, and she shifted her weight. She could only hope no more bad would come to him in his life so that he would not have to flee from that, too. He had left when his parents passed, and he left Neverwinter due to bad memories... she recognized the weakness, but for once Hydra did not expose it. I upset you, she observed expertly. She had dredged up the less than pleasant aspects of his life and she hardly knew him—and so she sighed. She did not know his parents and so could not speak for them—that she was sure that they'd be proud of him. How the hell would she know? Her ears pricked. I guess I felt that Neverwinter was yours, no matter the memories there. But anything you want can be yours. You're making your own name, her tail waved a bit. Hydra, not jaded by any life experiences herself, could not relate to the weight of what surrounded him in his life. Then again, she was a bit detached from feeling much of anything, emotionally. so... that's good. I hope things continue to be good, she offered. Again, not good at the whole comforting thing—and she was uncomfortable, making the attempt, but at least the attempt was made. She did think Rannoch, at his core, was a good guy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 11:20 AM