Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It hadn't been Hydra.

It also wasn't Lyra. Nonetheless, Hydra hollered: Ly! as she turned to run. She noted Liffey's newfound swiftness and grinned at it—she had mutely warned her sisters of this—and she nearly hoped Alya was ensnared, if only to engage Liffey again. Liffey was nimble, she'd give her that, but in comparison to Moonspears experts? Hydra imagined the girl could never beat them, not really. Not unless they wanted her to.

And today, Hydra decreed with an amicable tail-swish that they did. Alya knew all about it—the friendship of magic. Today would be less rough than the others for Liffey, but still a difficult one if only because playing with the cerberus was never a particularly easy task. Even with one another they were difficult, as evidenced now by Hydra's cajoling of Lyra (who Liffey would think was Alya), snapping at her hindquarter to get her moving the opposite direction of her.

They'd fan out and let Liffey take her actual pick, if she hadn't successfully tagged 'Lyra'.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Hydra - November 22, 2017, 09:15 AM