Moonspear where did i go wrong, i lost a friend
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra thought of Alya, then, and of her response. Fake happiness. But, truth be told, as she rationalized it, this happiness did not feel fake. Liffey and Rannoch sucked. To attract Terance and Wraen with them only meant that they, too, sucked, and that Moonspear was better off without them. Hydra had thought that Terance would be by her side, like her sisters, forever—it was a lesson learned, and though initially it made her sore Hydra would be stronger for it. It went to show you that you could really count on no one, and trust no one, except for family, really—

As she looked to Gannet, she knew he was not that, yet. But he, unlike all the others, had been offered the chance to choose to become a part of that family despite all the odds against him. Terance had come on good circumstances, though a bit hungry, and Wraen, well, Wraen was likely here solely for him. Women who depended on men were pathetic, she determined, as Liffey came back to mind, and then Wraen. And by extension, so were the men they hung with. It was just depressing, honestly. Didn't they listen to their own wants...? Even her twins had their own desires; Alya, scouting, Lyra, healing, and Hydra knew that in time Alya would strike out when the weather warmed to explore the world and woo boys. They had each other, unconditionally, and were each other, yet they were independent too when they wanted to be.

Rannoch and company... well, it was kind of sad. Nevermind the fact that none were bold or brave enough to speak their mind on subjects they believed in except for when the door was hitting them on the way out and, even then, they were mute and weak and cowards

Right. She was happy. Thrilled, even.

Yeah, she echoed, content. Hey, I caught the trail of a herd earlier—you want to come with me to check them out? Maybe we can find a weak link, she suggested with a tilt of her head.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - March 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - March 05, 2018, 09:31 AM