Barrow Fields lift me up, you take me higher
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Food. Food, she could go for. She was still fine, all things considered—she hadn't been traveling for too terribly long—but she wondered what sort of food the ocean itself offered. She hadn't caught many signs of deer around these parts, though here and there she noted their scat. A man after my own heart, she quipped, her smile warming further as her tail swayed. The food, she echoed, but continued, and the views. Combining the two? Five stars, she drawled. Out of five, of course. Can't be beaten, her expression seemed to say. 

Hydra took a single step near him, behaving demurely. She was a leading woman and was ever after her leading man. I have seen some strange creatures near the coast. They look... like giant worms. Or slugs. A combo of the two. And they bark, she explained, are they on your menu? She hadn't known then whether or not they were edible or not. She was okay with taking risks when she had numbers on her side, but alone? She was many things, but not an idiot.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:13 AM