Moonspear Rush in, we have to rally and win boys
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra bristled at his words.

How could you know what you would do? She asked him, her eyes flashing and her tone sharp. Taking a breath, she said in earnest and with a slow shake of her head, I am sorry I disappoint you, Gannet, but I would never try to control you. No. Hydra had always given him choices, and had always been fair—she would never ask him to do something that would bring him discomfort or unhappiness. It was why when Towhee had come, she had offered him to go with her if that was what he wanted. Hydra did not shirk or hide from her actions, and never would. Of course in this, he would have been second when all was new and raw; but she put him first when she saw him again, and did not bring his life to an end then and there. 

She had defended Gannet before and would defend him again—and his emotions meant much to her. Hydra put those she loved before her own pride, and though she yearned to walk away from this and him she would not. Hydra was insulted by this grievance he carried that had forced her to grow older than she was far faster than she ought to of. 

Time has passed since then. He left a scar upon us all, and she had returned the favor. but if he returned, so long as it was nowhere near here, I would have nothing to say to him anymore. Nothing to do. I care more for you than I do for the death I wish upon him, her tail wagged feebly behind her, and her ears flattened atop her crown some. It was no apology—she would never apologize, as it would be a lie, and she was not a liar—but it was an acknowledgment of just how much Gannet meant to her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 26, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - July 02, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 05:58 PM