Otter Creek with her sharp teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not think so? All the better, then. She was glad to hear it, truth be told; it caused her opinion of him to improve, and her pleased expression seemed to reveal as much. Hydra had tried not to push their pace to be too much, mindful of her own sister more than Sebastian, but she could see the minor limp in the hitch of his gait as she moved alongside him. She observed his critical gaze that held the forest nearby them, and made a note to herself to bring it up. Firstly, though, to answer his own questions. 

I am happy to aid in your endeavor, she responds warmly. Moonspear, she imagined, would be one of the best places to grow old. With views that had no rival (that she knew of, here and now), what place would be more comfortable to retire? It is beautiful. It's one of the largest mountains I have ever seen, and it is as remarkable inside of it than it is to behold from a distance. Moonspear has turned into mostly my own family, though there are some who do not share our surname. Regardless, we protect our own, fiercely, she explained. The pack was mostly family, now, and he would be among that family, married to an Ostrega. Already he was one of their own.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - October 29, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - November 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 10:19 PM