Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's gaze switched from Towhee to Niamh, the others reaction strange to Hydra. Her gaze shifted from one wolf to the other, trying to get Towhee to look at the other—but Towhee was no medic either, Hydra knew, and the Beta grit her teeth, unsure of what to do in this situation. She was an outsider here, but it seemed to Hydra like something was amiss. The strange laugh, the posture, the spittle and the froth... but at the end, Hydra observed the mad rage there, and was able to attribute the sickly reaction to that. A fury that was sickening. That, at least, Hydra could understand. Her own eyes flashed as she looked to Niamh again with a slight tilt to her head; it was an affliction they seemed to share. 

Different symptoms, same end. 

Tegan spoke, and Hydra blinked. Lyra said to find your medic once you arrived here. You should do that, she advised, but that was all she could truly do. Tegan was the master of his own fate and head injury. Its improvement (or lack thereof) was up to him. Towhee had spoken now, and Hydra's gaze shifted back to the other who seemed calm, unlike her counterpart, despite her evident vexation. Hydra could only shake her head. I do not know. But I do not intend to let it go on, should I find him, his grievance might have been long ago, but its permanence effected her still. Hydra had lost Galaxy to him, after all, and it seemed that he was still a threat to the wilds—what with him kidnapping the woman he had. Who knew what else he might do, if permitted to live? 

Hydra shifted her weight. Blackfeather may still have your wolf, she rumbled, and if there is a price for Blackfeather to pay, let it be him. We can then make certain of his death, once and for all, and if Blackfeather did not pay it, Hydra felt it might be time that she let slip her dogs of war. She wondered if Niamh and Towhee were willing to aid in that campaign, independent of their packs if Redhawk had no desire to find themselves involved in the same battle. Perhaps they were jaded from the last outcome, despite their victory; Hydra, however, only wanted to see one dead. As for the rest, well, so long as they did not get in her way she did not much care.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM