Altar of Twilight Silence so Sweet
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was given pause as she was observed, and one foreleg pulled toward her chest in a manner that suggested she was harmless. Her words, however, contradicted the innocence her pose seemed to radiate: It began as coincidence, she admitted. Two wolves in the same place could be nothing but when they were not of the same pack, could it? And then, I followed you. Hydra blinked, wondering he might make of that. He was not a man of importance to her, but she had found his trail. Rosencrantz had found a path to navigate, and she took advantage of it, though she knew this territory well enough to find her own way. More than that, she wanted to know where his allegiance lay. She had not known he had come even closer to her territory than this, though. 

Who is it you run with? She decided, instantly, to be straightforward with him. Her paw finds the earth again, and she is solid upon all fours once more. From this proximity, she cannot smell the Woods upon him... but Hydra has learned that this meant nothing. Words could be lies, too, she knew; but many got confused by their own tangled webs, and she believed she would find the truth.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Silence so Sweet - by Rosencrantz - November 12, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Silence so Sweet - by Hydra - November 13, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Silence so Sweet - by Rosencrantz - November 13, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Silence so Sweet - by Hydra - November 20, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Silence so Sweet - by Rosencrantz - November 20, 2018, 11:48 AM