Moonspear boss of me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other knew her name, though Hydra did not indicate straightaway whether or not she was correct in her assuming. The other had called for her brother, perhaps this was why she knew her. She hadn't the time to answer the inquiry when Jarilo approached the scene, and Clover regarded him. Hydra did not miss the look that came across the others features, but it wasn't one she recognized by name. She had never seen it on the features of another, and though she had felt it, her own look was not at all the same. 

Hydra glanced disapprovingly at her brother when she spoke of a tour; she did not think either of their parents would appreciate it very much. But in this, she trusted him enough to make a decision. Jarilo was not a child, and he could face the wrath of Charon or Amekaze herself. Hydra figured she could take down Clover well enough if need be (but did not assume it would be easy, as to do so would be unwise)... but, well, before she truly permitted it, her gaze fell back to Clover. Clover, she repeated, having heard the name from her brother, who is it that you run with?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
boss of me - by Clover - March 14, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - March 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 22, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - April 14, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - May 09, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - May 13, 2019, 12:26 AM