Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
pleased to see aure up and about, mahler visited takiyok's den next. he had resumed his treks between them, wearing a path betwixt the two dens with the padding of his own broad paws. delivering toys to the little ducklings was next upon his agenda, and the gargoyle took seriously the contemplation of what it was each child would enjoy.
ruenna remained upon his mind, and mahler had accepted that she might always lurk in the recesses of his mind, to be drawn forward and contemplated wherever possible. having not seen her in some time, or visited the vale, he could only assume at the positivity of her well-being. it afforded him a small bit of relief, and he departed the winterwhite's den for a cache and a meal.
the delicate geist's voice floated upon over the treeline, and mahler wasted no time in setting a quick gait for himself toward the borders, unfurling the proud flag of his plume as he came upon a strangely wan young man, aure, and the pregnant blodreina. he was perhaps more forward than usual, protective of both she-wolves for different reasons, and settled his hard lilac stare expectantly upon the newcomer. blodreina's affability toward the stranger did not go unnoticed, but for now it was irrelevant: why had he come?
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Mahler - April 19, 2019, 09:38 AM