Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
the entire situation struck mahler as suspicious. how had this man managed to show up a scant handful of weeks before his children were due? had he followed them from the coast, and if so, why? however, his mind worked quickly, considering why one would go to such pains. tail flicked as he glanced to blodreina, eyes lingering on her rounded sides, and thought of the ones they had lost. thorn especially had struck the gargoyle harshly, and he oft looked to the borders to see if the man would return.
diaspora was in need of more wolves, and mahler found little reason to turn this mysterious newcomer away. "we have room for those who vill contribute," he intoned, though he did not yet offer imrathil entry into their lands. "no matter vhat has been said here today, you have a good deal of trust to earn here, and i vill be watching to see that you do."
there were pups in diaspora now, and more to come; whatever genes this man would contribute did not absolve him of his need to become a true part of the pack. mahler was silent then, waiting dourly for the other's reply.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Mahler - April 19, 2019, 08:42 PM