Altar of Twilight and our time is flyin'
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was happy he welcomed her company, and she moved companionably alongside him. She shook her head at his inquiry. Nowhere in particular. I wanted to stretch my legs... and, I thought I might seek a herd of moose. I have been wanting one for the past week like never before, and maybe a big game hunt with the pack would be a good thing. It would be easier to track with your help, she idly thought, and suggested, looking to him to see if he might agree. Hydra enjoyed Jarilo and his levelheadedness; it grounded her, here and now, when the past few days had her feeling somewhat adrift. Her anger toward her father had dwindled, at the least. He had not done them wrong yet, and if she were to give in to doubt she would seek to challenge his decision. Why should she do that when he had always been trustworthy and honest? 

But she had not forgotten his disrespect. The remainder of her anger was reserved for that, and if he forgot she would be sure to help him recall in an exercise that would surely jog his memory. That stung, and though he had listened to her, he owed Dirge a respectful audience without any negative words to be said, no, thought

She was getting ahead of herself. But she was very much so present, listening to Jarilo. Spending some quality time together would be nice, and ideally clear both of their heads from unpleasant lingering thoughts.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 04, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 09, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Hydra - May 10, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 12:14 AM