Moonspear prepare for the coup of a century
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had heard, from Dirge, of what had transpired with their littermate. She did not address it with him; the moment she had heard their sister had chosen not to return, Hydra had come to the same conclusion as her brother, Arcturus. Another estranged sheep to die in the wilds, honorless and stripped of her family.

Her mood lifted the moment she saw her brothers; her tail waved and she chuffed in greeting. There was much to be discussed, and she regarded them soberly.

There is something we must discuss, and it is of grave importance, Hydra wanted them to know this, to shift the gears of their own mind. Father has been absent with Speedy throughout her heat, he states to protect her. But it may come to pass that he has done more than that, and forgotten us all in his time away. She was solemn as she spoke, her gaze shifting from one set of eyes to the next. If it has, it is a betrayal to us. There would be bastards, and should father seek to legitamize his potential consummation with Speedy, our place would be at risk. My children to come would be at risk. Her ears pricked, wondering what they might make of it, and wondering too what they might have to say.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:11 PM