Moonspear prepare for the coup of a century
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She looked to Arcturus, and was thoughtful. 

Perhaps, she agreed. Some day, you will understand completely why I think so much on this. But for now, I speak to you so you can understand, and see for yourself in the ways that you can. Hydra trusted them with that much, and more. As for her being disposed of, she shook her head. No, he would not. I was grown enough to hunt for you, for myself, and the pack. Just as you will come to help your nieces and nephews grow, she grinned at the very idea of it. You are young, but you are not stupid, Arcturus, and I will not treat you as such. If famine should befall us this winter, whose mouths would father first see fed among those who could not feed themselves? These children are my first; I will not have them be overlooked, or threatened from within. I hope for the best, Arcturus, she spoke levelly, But I am always prepared for the worst. Life had taught her this, and she would teach this to him in turn. Better to do away with that naivety now.

And in any case, the cards would fall and he would see it for himself. 

Still, though. If I am wrong, I will be happy for it, she admitted plainly. 

And to Revui, her gaze fell. His lack of clarification warranted a long look, and she nodded. If they do not stay, they shall live full, healthy lives. If they did? Well, Hydra would never lie to them and behave as though she would not do what she must. But they had a chance at life, that much she would give them. Mmm. If they did breed, I do not know what I will think—all of my life, Revui, I would agree with you... until this, she expressed. Father would never plan to kill his grandchildren, but if the cost was his own child, it would be acted upon without thought. She knew it because she could understand it, instinctively; she feared to see such a thing through. She feared to never know her children before they were stolen too soon from her, when eyes were upon bastards rather than her own progeny.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: prepare for the coup of a century - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 11:11 PM