Moonspear God can't hear you, they will fight you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
@Dirge was nearby, too; ah, there he was, on her other side. He was there for the very same reason as Revui; he had her back, if need-be. She did not expect to need them in this. But their presence spoke volumes of their support; she was thankful.

As Hydra came upon the other in their sad and sorry state, she was nearly mollified to find peace and bring words before violence. But as the tawny woman looked upon her brother with hurt, Hydra, protective and outraged, roared and careened into Speedy, who succumbed without resistance to her momentum—

How dare she look upon him in such a way, when her actions could only ever hurt him? Her teeth pressed against flesh, though did not seek to break skin or cause blood to shed; her power here was knowing that she could, and just as surely as she knew it, Speedy did too. Her movements were relentless and frenzied, yet even despite this she moved expertly enough to ensure her then-subordinate was not maimed or wounded beyond repair. 

Her guilty behavior was enough to confirm what she had not said. Hydra knew (or believed she did, anyway) the truth of their union, and when Hydra had expended only a small measure of her aggression (though the affair would be terribly painful to endure, even if no skin may have broke to her teeth) Hydra paused long enough to hover over her, to take a good look at the woman beneath her. 

Beneath her. Omega, Hydra spat, tail flagged over her hindquarters. Should you come to find you are with child, know that they will never be safe here. Should you want to remain here without them, fine, send them where you will. Should you want to raise them, I invite you to—far from me and mine. Hydra bore her teeth at Speedy, and stepped aside. Hydra had ranked her as such with intent; she was sure Revui had his own harbored aggressions, and if he wished to, he could worry them out on her. 

Hydra was not needlessly cruel, but she was cruel, and there was necessity here. There was a lesson to be learned, and she would teach it with merciless precision. She looked upon Speedy, nothing in her own gaze but for disgust.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 02:29 PM