Moonspear and where do we feature? just listen to teacher
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra gazed down at her brother, so morose and forlorn and feeling sorry for himself. It was a pitiful sight, and Hydra did not like it. She could not recall having seen him this way... but then, she was often keen to forget the things she did not like. Hydra did not do well with things such as this; one could not be good with everything, after all... though it was not as though she did not try to be.

And for now, she began with that, making a poor attempt at being comforting by speaking plainly. Arcturus, I would like to see you lead alongside your brother. Revui had been given tasks, and if it is something you desire, tell me. She looked to him, her blue eyes not leaving his form. Things have been changing, and it has not felt for the better with the exception of Revui, she admitted, though perhaps you feel overlooked. I see you, and I have always seen you, she lowered her head to better look at him, and I want to trust you, too, if you are to someday stand where I stand. Hydra's gaze was more watchful now. Is there anything you are keeping from me? She asked next. She wanted to ensure he did not, and never would, either; he would come to be her second, she hoped, and so it was she who needed to trust him as he could trust her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: and where do we feature? just listen to teacher - by Hydra - May 22, 2019, 10:44 AM