Moonspear Shine Like Never Before
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mama. Pathetic. The step forward she took was rewarded with a flash of her teeth; she was not welcome on this mountain any longer, not since she had abandoned it, and Hydra would be merciless toward her as she would to any trespasser. Truly, there was no desire to do so if she did not need to... but Korei Julia had abandoned them in their own time of need, and had as good as stood by the side of their sisters killer, speaking to his innocence. 

The ugly truth came out when she was gone, but maybe she knew it, since she was here. That he had attacked his own sister, heavy with child. That he was a monster, just as Hydra had known all along. 

Hydra's ears pricked at her sisters declaration that she was here to make up, the only indication that Hydra would give that she heard the words at all. To apologize, and to see her family, too, it seemed. Ira justified the words, though really, Hydra cared little for their confirmation. Of course Korei had; she had been wrong for so long, the guilt must have eaten her whole. But what did that do for her? For her family, which Korei Julia was no part of? 

She dismissed her sisters words with a flick of her ear. These words came too late. Hydra regarded her with a look at last, and said: you are right to apologize. You were wrong, in every sense of it, Hydra implied with a severe look, before she continued: you have not been family to me for a long time, and you never shall be again. If you wish to see those who may still regard you that way, I would ask that you not do it upon the same place you fled from them. Hydra would allow her mother to pass judgment on that, and some of the truth of it told was that Hydra thought Korei Julia was some sort of plague. Disaster struck when she was near, Hydra felt—she did not want her cubs to come subject to it... or her siblings, capable as they were of holding their own. And in any case, all of this was the consequence of her abandonment. Hydra had feared her dead, and she hated to be afraid—when she discovered she had been wrong, that Korei Julia had left of her own free will due to her own (wrong) beliefs, she was dead—to Hydra. 

Hydra regarded Ira again, kinder to her than she was to her golden-eyed littermate. I am pleased to hear it. Has Alya become a mother? she inquired, curious as to the wellbeing of her other mirror image. Hydra sensed nothing strange, and she wondered if Alya might... and if she had, what was taking her so long to return home.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Shine Like Never Before - by Korei Julia - May 23, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Ira - May 23, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Revui (Ghost) - May 24, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Hydra - May 24, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Arcturus - May 24, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Lyra - May 24, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Amekaze - May 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Korei Julia - May 28, 2019, 07:13 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Ira - May 28, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Shine Like Never Before - by Revui (Ghost) - May 28, 2019, 07:09 PM