Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco's excitement didn't waver one bit when he was called in another direction. He awkwardly slid to a halt and pricked his ears, turning gracelessly as quickly he could and began to bound after Elfie, nipping at him playfully when he caught up. Oddly enough, for a creature who had a decent amount of pride for one who'd learned and lived so little, Bronco's pride wasn't hurt at all when he was corrected. When his Mom corrected him, he felt sour and resentful- but with Elfie, he was able to simply laugh off his mistake. 

Elfie's question made Bronco nod and add an extra bounce to his step. "Went huntin,' fishin,' lookin' for stuff an' trackin,'" He said. Of course- his mother had tried to teach him nearly everything she could in the month they'd been gone, but he'd been a bit too young to get a lot of benefit out of it. "I caught a few things all by myself!" He announced proudly, before he winced slightly. "An' got quilled by a porkypine," He admitted, with a small laugh. "'em aren't for eatin,'" He assured Elfie, making a distasteful face as he did so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:18 PM