the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not deny her—

Good. 

You must keep your balance as best you can. Our training today will simply be for you to avoid me unbalancing you. There are two ways I could do this; if I were far enough, I could knock into you with the whole of my weight to cause you to stumble. Or, I could go for any of your other legs and attempt to pull them out from under you. Her ears pricked, waiting for any indication that he understood this. Since this was training, she would not simply attack him without him understanding the goal of the moment. Hydra suspected he knew how to keep his balance, but wanted to be sure before she went further. Hydra wanted to know what square, exactly, they were starting at. Her tail swayed behind her, eager to spend this time with him—Alya would be better off for it, too, she felt.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 25, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 03, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 16, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - November 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - December 24, 2019, 06:04 AM