Sun Mote Copse To the priest with his broken arrows
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Tracking with his head down, Bronco didn't see what happened- but he looked up when he saw Wraen's feet moving toward him, and his features fell as soon as he saw the bird hanging from her jaws. He sighed and flattened his ears in disappointment. "Wraeeeeen, that was miiiine." He complained loudly, and plonked his hindquarters down on the ground. Puffing a harsh exhale in disdain, he glanced around, his gaze a bemused glower. "I was practicing tracking that. Mom caught it for me." He continued to complain, somewhat bitterly. His cheeks flushed with hot embarassment when he saw pretty young Avery approaching, and assumed she'd heard all the childish complaints that Bronco had just flung in their Sovereign's direction, but he did his best not to show how embarassed he was. It was best to simply maintain his bad boy composure, rather than to apologize right away, right?

He stood up, shook out his dark fur and left his hackles standing somewhat, making himself look scruffy and unkempt. "Never mind. I'll just find something else." He said, though he did feel as though she owed it to him, having killed his bird. Ah, entitled youth.
Messages In This Thread
To the priest with his broken arrows - by RIP Bronco - September 04, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Wraen - September 16, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Avery - September 26, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by RIP Bronco - October 02, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Wraen - October 03, 2019, 06:22 AM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Avery - October 03, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by RIP Bronco - October 23, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Wraen - October 24, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Avery - November 12, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: To the priest with his broken arrows - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 04:10 PM