Moonspear ausländer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This Mahler seemed well-mannered, and his own swift greeting was utterly genteel; Hydra was pleased by it, though this was not evident upon her ever-impassive features. Her notched ear flicked as he spoke of how he had come to be here, and she nodded; from this, Hydra imagined Towhee's own bird could be commanded. Her trust in the sky had shifted; Hydra had decided upon his arrival that she could benefit from her own winged-companion, though hadn't the slightest idea how to accomplish this. In any case, Mahler must have known who the bird had belonged to, to follow it. 

Or perhaps he did not. Does it speak? Or do you know who it belongs to? She asked next, having not tested the creature herself; Hydra trusted that the marked woman could get him here as she had said, both because she wanted to see it accomplished and as it was a convenient thing to not need to send one of her own away as the earth quaked and her children grew. 

She waited for his response before she spoke again: Your friend was struck by lightning. We have a healer, Lyra, though she has accepted little by way of care from her—she would prefer your expertise. I do not know if you have ever dealt with something like this. None from her pack have come to find her, though her stay here has been longer than expected; we have taken her under our care, and have adopted her into our family so that she may stay as long as she needs, she explained, as our resources are for our own. Hydra paused so that he could take this in and process it as he would, though not for very long. Lyra has ensured there is no infection and that the wound is clean, and provides relief for pain as she permits, thinking that, as a well-practiced man, he would appreciate knowing this much. After a beat, Hydra speaks once more.

I have heard from her why she wishes you to care for her, though I would hear from you why I should trust you within my borders. Tell me of yourself, she requested. Hydra trusted words very little, having seen that for some they meant nothing—still, to trust was a decision, and she would make her choice as to whether or not to do so once he responded; his entrance here was contingent upon it. Hydra did not want another packwolf in her lands, though his teachings could benefit Lyra, she supposed, if he truly was an expert.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 17, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 21, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 30, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 16, 2019, 08:58 PM