Big Salmon Lake i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
he was beginning to chafe with boredom. nothing he had truly prepared was effective; the man remained rooted, jeering, splashing. any weakness of merrick’s was not readily apparent, for they had first circled indra, and now only astara.
but monotony he could not abide. jaws split into an answering yawn. ”i unfortunately don’t have all day,” merrick admitted with a faux wistfulness.
”you see, i’ve already proven what i can do,” the boy continued with a confidence he did not feel; in its absence, irritation.
”i can do whatever i’d like to your son, find you whenever i please. i can keep you in one place as long as i like, and now,” merrick snarled pleasantly, copperburn eye deepening into a single flame, ”i’m going to track down your pretty little girl, like i did before, and ... what did you say? have her face ‘a real man.’ not the sniveling little bitch her dad is,” merrick cut.
”this was disappointing,” cast the yearling’s lament as he began to turn away from The Hunter, slowly, flank presented under a vacant expression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory - by Merrick - October 07, 2019, 01:21 PM