Moonspear neresā
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could not remember whether or not he had ever had a burnished ruff; she only remembered that singular eye. 

Hydra imagined she would know him when the scent of him came to her—she would waste no more time. Better to answer the threat herself. Tail lashing behind her, Hydra listened to Andraste describe the loathsome duo. She could hardly think of the woman when thinking of her one-eyed companion; any familiarity that might have been was discarded in the violent undertow of her savage desires. 

Should I find them, they will soon learn they are neither of those things, came her vehement rumble, the sound of it reminiscent of thunder rolling in on the horizon. Shifting her weight, she continued: we will wash before we arrive; and we will reveal to none of your childrens whereabouts. For all you know, she drawled, they are still with Kaistleoki. And I advise you tell them this, too—and your Mahler. The manner of wolves we deal with... they must be warned. Hydra searches the gaze of Aurewen for understanding, ears pricked forward. 

Hydra turned to Dirge to be sure he heard this, too, before she shifts forward to depart with Andraste. She knew she would not be without him for long, or any others he summoned. But they had no time to waste.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
neresā - by Andraste - October 19, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 19, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 19, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 19, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 20, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 20, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 20, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 20, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 20, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 22, 2019, 03:02 PM