Nocturne Summit avaritia
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
i wrote this and it ate my post HUFFFFFFF.

Hydra listened to the other, reflecting for a quiet moment. It aligned in a way with what Liir himself had said, though it was told differently. Bastards, the both of them. Hydra felt contempt for their mother; it only furthered her feeling towards those that bore them. Irresponsible, and foolish—for what? Children did not deserve such a life! 

As the other admitted they had only just begun to search for their brother, Hydra considered. Liir had not mentioned he was running from anyone, or anything; he just wanted more for himself. Better. If he worked for it, it could be achievable. If he did not, it was par for the course; Hydra did not desire dead weight, and would only tolerate the feel of it for so long before she rid herself of it. No doubt others must feel the same! 

In any case, the two of them had endured and survived much. From where she stood, Hydra could not tell if the other dealt with great hunger on top of her familial longings... but she suspected it, if only because so many suffered in these times from this. Hydra blinked as Nor inquired if she had seen him, and Hydra nodded. I have, she confirmed, he runs with my pack now. If you wish him no ill will, I can take you to him, she offered, seeing no harm in that much. And if the other did, then they could simply kill her for it; she could put Liir's scrappiness to the test, and see how well he worked with others all in one fell swoop should such a thing come to pass. Such thoughts, though, were not at all apparent as she regarded the other with a simple, harmless sort of interest; the sort that came from having a known individual in common. What is your name? She inquired next, right ear rotating as the sound of scree bounced from the rocks nearby. It was due to a passing breeze, and Hydra's senses detected nothing else around them but for stone and sky even still.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
avaritia - by Hydra - November 02, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: avaritia - by Nor - November 05, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: avaritia - by Hydra - November 06, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: avaritia - by Nor - November 07, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: avaritia - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: avaritia - by Nor - November 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: avaritia - by Hydra - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: avaritia - by Nor - December 04, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: avaritia - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: avaritia - by Nor - December 19, 2019, 04:25 PM