Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mal emerged then; young and uninjured. Those that had come to lurk in his woods had not sought to damage him, but if they were the manner of wolves she thought them to be... they likely would. Hydra's ears pricked when he spoke, one swiveling to the side as her eyes caught sight of one other wolf. It seemed he had found another for his claim, but she did not look like the sort of wolf who would do well against Mal's latest enemies. Her gaze fell back to him, and as she interpreted what it was he had said Hydra considered. Three wolves, then—which meant another of the Nightwalkers likely fled in favor of Merrick. 

Yes, she drawled, though they do not know I hunt them, as of yet. They may think only the Nightwalkers seek them; one... hm, two, I suppose, for betrayal, another for an old vendetta. Hydra shared this information freely. You risk much by revealing them here. They know where it is you live; they seem to be the sort who enjoy their revenge, her spirit was one with their own, and she felt the residual echo of their vengeful song in her heart. Were it not for her being so against them, she might appreciate this. As it were... well, it was not so. 

Hydra's ears swiveled. I thank you for it. Here she nodded, tailtip swaying behind her. She wondered what he might make of this all, though supposed if rumor was to be believed she might find out soon enough.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM