Moonspear Traditional
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra concurred with the cub, nodding to him as he concluded. You would be surprised how many wolves such as he are out there—bolder ones, too, that would do more than just sit idly. I cannot understand those that do so, and we show them no kindness for it. Harsh though it may be, any I am able to catch entirely I seek to be rid of permanently so they cannot do so ever again. She was not a forgiving woman when it came to trespassing onto her territory; she would risk the lives of none of her own to benefit the fool that might seek to return with some vendetta in mind. Fools gave birth to foolish ideas, and later on more fools if fortune truly favored them; Hydra liked to disrupt the cycle in as final a way that she could. It was not something that made her happy to do, but it brought her some peace of mind to think they could do no harm to her family ever again... and with them, the rest of the wilds. None that trespassed had ever done so with good intentions, at least not in her experiences. 

With that in mind, she looked back to Dragomir, eyes idly searching for any thoughts that might present themselves on his features before she went on. If you ever do spot a trespasser, call for the pack; we all look out for one another, and keep one another safe. We must be alerted so that the young, you among them, are not at risk, she drawled, considering, and then she hummed, though you are old enough to participate in making sure they do not return again, all this, delivered with the slow wave of her tail. She did not want it to be a solo endeavor, though. For now, do not engage them alone unless you absolutely must. Desparation brings an entirely new element to any fight, she explained. Desperate for food, for survival—whatever it was, it made little difference in that the key thing, desparation, was present. More than that, though, ...and sometimes a howl is all it takes to make an intruder think twice; they know teeth are coming, and that they are short on time. Too short, hopefully, to find any benefit from their poor choice. Hydra fell silent then, listening for any inquiries he might now have.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Traditional - by Jackalope - November 25, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Traditional - by Dragomir - November 25, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Traditional - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Traditional - by Arcturus - November 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Traditional - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Traditional - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Traditional - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Traditional - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Traditional - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Traditional - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 11:38 AM