Sun Mote Copse haters gonna hate
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Niamh was not much help after all - she did not question Towhee's judgement and this did not escape Wraen, when she turned to briefly look at the she-wolf. From the resident Sergeant-at-Arms she would have expected a little more initiative. Being more critical about claims of a complete stranger. Even if it was a good friend of her good friend.

Pippin assured the Sovereign that he was going to be a good addition to the pack, as soon as he got on his feet. But something in his voice did not convince Wraen the entire way that he truly wished to be here. Maybe he had come here with an intention to reunite with Towhee and had not even planned on staying. Wraen could not say that she felt entirely satisfied with his answer, but decided to give him time and see, what happened. 

After all was she at liberty of saying any other answer as a "yes, you can join"? It occurred to her then for the first time that with Redhawks and Blackthorns reuniting forces, her rank had begun to lose meaning. Towhee was a former alpha of almost half of Firebirds crew, they would support her, even if Wraen's opinion on matters were ever different. Her decisions would have to appease the crowd beginning now. 

"Very well then, Towhee and Niamh will show you around and you can meet Sugar Glider to see, if she has anything in her stash to help you. There is a cache not far from the Nest at your disposal," Wraen said calmly and smiled politely at Pippin. "I have some scout training to do with Chanel," she excused herself from the group. "And I will see you later to see, how you are settling in."

Last one from me. :)
Messages In This Thread
haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 02, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 12, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 12, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 20, 2019, 06:08 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 20, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2019, 12:03 PM