Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Though Hydra knew little of her culture, and perhaps, truly, cared less then and there, even she was not ignorant to the way Arcturus lack of acknowledgment must make the other feel. Hydra was no empath, so, and therefore her cheeks did not burn for the shame that Kukutux herself might feel. Arcturus, she speaks again, slowly, after Kukutux: she must have a husband. This is what she has come for. She offers things that may prove priceless throughout famine, the undercurrent of her tones was do not offend her further! 

Pausing, she expressed: besides Dirge and I, you are the other leader within the ranks. And so I offer to you the chance to bear children this year with Kukutux, should you wish to take a mate and have this for yourself this year, here. This is her desire, but, Her ears pricked as she watched; for him, she did leave room for alternate suggestion—Jarilo, for example—but then and there she wondered if he would firstly want that for himself. It would be wrong to offer to any other first given his right to it through rank alone. Much as Hydra wanted it for him, she would never force him to something he did not want for himself. To soothe them both, she finishes with: if you do not feel ready for this, speak truly, brother, for at least then Kukutux could understand it had nothing to do with her if such was the case.

Isilme was missed then and there, at least her arrival; Hydra blinked to watch her depart, suddenly, and her heart sank. Only once Kukutux responded would Hydra heed the young cub and find her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 03:18 PM