Stavanger Bay We took a hard left, but we're alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hearing all of this was good to know. Perhaps it might simply be best to let their enemy come to them. In the same vein, though, once it branched out she considered the merit of just finding them and ripping their heads from their necks. Her son had just been attacked after all, and she wanted her own justice... but impatience never won any battles. In fact, it often lost them. Recognizing this as Rosalyn spoke, Hydra nodded. Perhaps she ought to return home sooner then. Bolster their defenses... 

The bitch who had struck him still felt close enough to taste, though. It grated on her nerves. 

Ezrulie spoke what she had suspected, and the matriarch nodded. Alright. I thank you, the both of you. If you meet the boy... perhaps he is a man now, I do not know... or his companion she wanted to say, kill them. But a failure of that could implicate them, and she did not wish to bring more into this who clearly wanted no part. Rosalyn and Ezrulie were likely wearied by their own life events; Hydra remembered the famine, and the chaos that had caused. Understanding seemed present, be careful. Do what you must; I only ask you not reveal that any has been seeking them, she drawled. They did not know they sought retribution for certain, and the element of surprise was something the matriarch hoped to keep. 

Her gaze turned to Ying and her sister, and she nodded to them. Alya seemed to understand it was time to go; Hydra turned on her heel and waited for any more words from all parties prior to quitting the scene with her. They had work to do... and it was toward Moonspear the matriarch would return. She welcomed the sisters to join her if they wished, or else to continue speaking with the Rusalkans she had come across. New scents and new [presumed] names, and confirmation that Caiaphas was indeed a warrior true. 

It was time to prepare. 
Sorry for posting out of turn! Thinking this may have reached a natural conclusion so pulling 'dra out with this post <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 10, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 12, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 12, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 15, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 18, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 26, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 03:27 PM