Firefly Glen my funny valentine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Returning home from her trips with @Alya trailing her, Hydra caught sight of the familiar face of Ying. Despite the series of events that had led to Hydra's journeys, the weight of it lifted some at the sight of Ying. Alya sensed it, her interest—for the first time—becoming pointedly intrigued with the subtle change in her sisters state of mind. Between the twins was an imperceptible gesture that allowed Alya to know that before her was friend. Sometimes such lightness of heart came from seeing the enemy. A peace that precluded a terrible violent event to end all violent events that may transpire in the future. 

It earned a tail-wave from her sister. Hydra looked back to her twin, who understood by the look her request that she return home to check on their son. Mother, the three of them. She, Alya, Lyra. Someone had hurt their son. They would pay. Her twin heeded Ying with a chuff that translated roughly as hello, it is good to see you, I will see you some other time, goodbye—while Hydra strode to meet her with a wave of her plume. 

The scent of Ying had become prevalent here; it brought a great warmth to her heart to recognize this, and understand why. She had not been the one to share the news given the need to investigate and learn, as well as educate, those nearest to them that she knew were there. She had presumed Ying to be upon the Coast, but her being here told her that between then and now she had made her way back. Hydra moved to nose Ying's shoulder in a fond and familiar way, choked by her own gratitude and unable to speak herself then and there.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 03:54 PM