Deepwood Weald lord seeker
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
All Welcome 
@Hydra? :eyes:
The Weald had seemed a boring place from afar — yet on further inspection, Nefris is beginning to find interest in the place. It isn't far from Stavanger Bay, and the nature of the place makes her think it would be difficult to track a wolf through it. She makes a mental note to bring it up to @Valyri; perhaps it would be ideal for masking the comings and goings of the wolves of the Keep. While they have no reason to be secretive, Nefris can't help wanting to be cautious with their new home. She puts her nose to the ground and searches for a scent to track, hoping to test her theory before she brings it to her queen.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Everywhere was worth searching. The Weald was one such place where the wraith likely could hide, and hide well. She and @Alya continued to search, though as of yet found nothing of substance. That in of itself was frustrating, but also a relief. Perhaps the shade had truly gone and for now, the Wilderness would know some quiet while Hydra attended to the rest. In the meantime though? She would do her best to be sure. 

The footfalls of she and her sister were silent as they investigated. The Weald was more difficult a territory than most to investigate, but Hydra had the good fortune of being a master tracker. Still. It did not seem as though, for now, the she-wolf had used this as an escape route... or anything else for that matter. 

Movement in her peripheral causes Hydra to look in the general direction Nefris presently stood. Hydra makes no effort to hide herself, though it is easy enough for that to be natural with the shadows she blends with. For her own part, she is silent and observant, waiting to see if the movement was but a trick of the light or another there. A quiet sniff to the wind tells her nothing then, as Nefris had the benefit of being downwind.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal