Altar of Twilight Unleashed
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
doubly sorry here <3

Hydra could understand why Tzila might have enjoyed that day as surely as Hydra had. In the difficult time of famine, their bellies, by the end of it, had been filled. Thanks to her intervention and command both, the moose was secured and none of their own party had been wounded due to it to the point of being unable to recover. Hydra echoed the sentiment mutely with a nod, understanding that at least. Though when it came to survival, she was not simply out for herself. Hydra fought for much more. She wondered if that was not what Tzila searched for. Something, someone, to fight for. Not simply herself. 

But Tzila would come to find this herself, Hydra was certain. You seem wise, she drawled. Hydra tucked away what had been shared openly. Tzila was self-aware enough to get out of where she could no longer grow. I do not doubt that in time, you will find whatever it is that you are looking for. Your reason, she hummed. And Hydra did not mean reason as in wit, but reason as in... what she lived for. 

Hydra took a few steps forward, sniffing at the earth again and creating, unintentionally, some distance between she and the once-Nightwalker. Hydra was at work, and invited Tzila along still with a look. Some wolves have one. Some several, she supplied. Hydra was in the latter category. Hydra had much in life that she fought for. I fight, and I kill, for my family. My pack. They are one and the same to me. Perhaps even if you are not of Moonspear, you might still fight for me, if you seek a reason to fight as you find yourself, she offered. It would, at least, give Tzila some semblance of direction. Purpose beyond the mundanity of day-to-day. Tzila seemed lost; Hydra, feeling generous, would offer her a compass.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 17, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 01:31 PM