Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
last post for me <3

Bronco rolled his eyes, but realized a moment later the gesture would be lost on Fennec- so he snorted too. "Ohhh, I despiiiize her," He drawled, with plenty of syrupy irony which he was sure that Fennec would note. She was always good at picking up on what he really meant, by listening to the tone of his voice...He liked that about her. He smiled deviously at the idea of spooking his mother after she'd eaten a bunch, and of course, his immature brain couldn't help but imagine his mother letting out a massive fart whens he was scared, with a full stomach. "Great idea," He chuckled. 

When Figment asked his sister, then, to help him pick flowers for Towhee, it struck a sore spot for Bronco. Towhee was alive- but the idea of bringing her flowers was still nice. Sugar Glider had enjoyed picking flowers...But the thought of doing so again made his heart hurt, and it showed a bit. "Cool," He said, in a slightly smaller voice. He straightened himself up, and put on a smile. "Well I'm gonna go do a patrol...Try not to bring Towhee any flowers with bees in 'em," He said, "Catch y'all later," He chuffed, and trotted off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 10:45 AM