Moonspear At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was much he would learn in his lifetime. You are young still, and there is much of history for you yet to learn. My own, and that of our heritage. Not all of it is pretty, but we are meant to be better than all of what is not. Some say that history is destined to repeat itself... there is truth to this, but only when we let it, she informed. She looked thoughtful for a moment at his inquiry, and shook her head. No... it was very long ago, she admitted. She may have even been younger than Osiris... the sequence of events, and the timeline, was distant enough for her not to know the exact details of it. 

Where did his aunt live? With the Firebirds, she informed, though their leader and I have our own history. It is a very long story, that, but perhaps it will give you some comfort to know that in some stories, I am the monster others are told to fear. How I hated that once! But now it gives me peace, if it means that it would keep my family safe and keep lesser ones away. She was a wolf I thought a friend and learned, when she left Moonspear without a word in the midst of all those events, was not... she baited, licking her chops and grinning playfully. There is no bad blood between us now... at least not from me. Though perhaps she will still warn her subordinates of the Wicked wolf of Moonspear, she drawled. It would answer his question as to whether or not the boy lived who he asked about, to boot. 

As for his next statement, Hydra hummed and nosed him. Good. Then that is what we shall do. You will have younger siblings to protect soon enough, after all, she informed with a grin.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread