Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to Kane, listening with apt interest; it sounded as though he was proficient at both tasks, which pleased her. With a waving plume, Hydra nodded and decided, well, I suppose we should return to Moonspear then so you can get better acquainted with it, with a flick of her ears. Alya turned and moved homeward, hearing her from afar; Hydra had spent the better part of the day searching. She was frustrated that today there was nothing to show for it, but she had faith that one of her searches would turn up positively and yield some result. 

Have you any questions, about our pack? she asks; for it was his own now too, given he was a member of it. Hydra was glad for it! 

sry was feeling a lil under z weather <____> ugh!! !
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM