Moonspear heavy as heartbreak
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He was an adult, that was true. She had to remind herself that despite his juvenile behavior, that was a fact that could not be ignored. But she all but twitched from her lack of control over it all. How it had all come to this for him. Hating her. For absolutely nothing, in the end, once he learned that Revui was alive. She could understand rage for the thought that she might kill him, but that was a funny thought when Arcturus had all but done the same thing. If I had not intervened, and Arcturus ended up killing Revui... even inadvertently, through infection... Arcturus would not have been able to live with himself. Her voice was quiet as she admitted this. But there was no sarcasm to be detected when she looked to her mate and said, But I robbed him of his choice to do so. To take that path, she blinked, muzzle wrinkling. It was a losing battle I walked into. In either outcome, Arcturus would hate me. For intervening. For not. It was the mark of a weak man, to not be able to take responsibility for ones own actions. Hydra could admit she was wrong, but would not act differently. 

She could take his hate. It hurt, but it hurt far less than his own potential death by infection. And one day, he might see the light. One day... he might grow up and understand. 

Hydra shifted her weight. The rest of the boys will be hurt, too, she considered. Most of all Osiris. Were you able to speak with them yet...? she asked, eyes searching. Vega had not nearly spent so much time with him as the rest, but no doubt this would wound her too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
heavy as heartbreak - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: heavy as heartbreak - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 11:19 PM