Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ursus. 

Hydra had not heard of them; that they had an enemy of Easthollow was not something she herself had ever heard of. Easthollow, allies of theirs, had not shared the news with Moonspear. Although they were not very close in terms of proximity, she assumed that if they needed help they would come to her; but Valour's explanation as to why he was attacked earned no rejoinder from her. 

If ever she had been taken captive, no doubt she would attack the wolf or any within their pack that had condoned it. That Valour did not understand that reminded her of his age. What was important, though, was that they had taken a child of theirs. Negligence might have had something to do with it, but that mattered little when they had the good fortune of calling themselves an ally of Moonspears. 

Hydra had thought the most important detail had been given, but she stood corrected when he announced that the woman who had attacked her son... was found. 

Her eyes were bright as she regarded Valour. You are certain of this, Valour?, she pressed then, ears forward. Then, she drawled, tell me everything you know of Ursus. Spare me no detail, she hummed, a terribly wicked light within her own eyes. If she was there, perhaps the one-eyed boy was, too. Not a boy any more, she imagined. That was for the best; it was not Hydra who killed children, after all.

But she was a killer of men. And anyone else who hurt her family. Caiaphas was dead, as told to her by Dacio, and she imagined that it was these two that she would have continuing her legacy of all the stories she had heard.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM