Moonspear And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She seemed somewhat shy- and had been startled by his cry, stepping back with the trepidation of a nesting bird who has been discovered by a predator. But she semeed to forgive him quickly- or at least, refused his apology. She introduced herself first in relation to another packmate of theirs, before giving him her name which he found to be a bit odd. Generally, he was used to having women as authority figures in his life, so he was a bit surprised, but touched, by her meekness. As a gentle spirit himself, he was relieved that he wouldn't be pushed to act hyper-masculine by someone who thought he ought to be tougher than he was. 

And she came offering sympathy and herbs- how much better could it have been? He made a somewhat guilty grimace and nodded. "Yeah. Sort of got smacked around a couple times by a bear," He had to force himself to admit it, as he felt like a bit of a fool. Wolves shouldn't mess with bears- but he'd approached them unknowingly, and by the time he realized where he was, it was too late and he'd been sent flying through the air. "You're a medic then? One of my best friends growing up is a medic too," He said eagerly, with a nod. He beckoned her closer with a flick of his muzzle which made him wince. "I think my shoulders're sore too," He admitted, almost apologetically.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 12:07 PM