Moonspear when the sun rises in the west
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sialuk was talking indeed, now; Hydra listened, with interest, to all the child had to say. Oftentimes they did not know how to be quiet, she had found... but you could learn much from them in these times. The girl proved her right, speaking of husbands and white hawks. Is that so, Hydra drawled, the sharp blue of her gaze drifting toward the direction Kukutux last bedded as she considered. To who? And did she think to send off her niece without a word to her? She who granted her even this right? Hydra looked back to Sialuk once more, humming, I cannot wait to meet him. Her ears twitched atop her head as Sialuk spoke more of her mothers native tongue, lapsing into some words Hydra did not understand. In turn, Hydra rejoined, I cannot understand you when you do not translate, , she drawled, and, lowering her head to look at Sialuk, she hummed, that is what you are to me. My niece; daughter of my brother, she informed, and his wife, who became my sister for it. Taataa,... is that father? she inquired, looking to her brother, too, who could answer as well as Sialuk. I have not heard of ugi, either, she hummed, prepared for her lesson through young Sialuk and Saviguk. You will have to teach me, as I will teach you of the things I know, alright? She encouraged, with a wave of her tail. 

Saviguk was wise enough to point out what she had brought, and Hydra hummed, they are like us with their paws, and their snouts, in some ways. Their young can be difficult to tell apart from our own. But their spirits are foul, and their nature is loathsome. They are thieves, and they can be quite cunning. Coyotes, she introduced, pulling the larger body toward her, are the more clever, between the two. But do not underestimate the fox, she started, circling to place her paw upon the red-furred one, watching the duo to be sure they were listening.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
when the sun rises in the west - by Hydra - August 26, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Sialuk - August 26, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Saviguk - August 26, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Hydra - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Sialuk - September 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Saviguk - September 17, 2020, 08:31 PM