Moonspear Zombie nation.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had not a moment to respond when Meerkat promptly did, but it was clear she was not upset by this by the amused gleam in her eye. She was pleased that both Bronco and Meerkat were so eager to be involved in the venture of Osiris (and by and by, herself); her gaze shifted to Towhee to speak more on the matter as she turned to face her but, before that, Fennec answered and her eyes landed upon the then-stranger. 

Not a stranger to her, for very long. Hydra knew by sight the look of a blind wolf, remembering the glassy gaze of her fathers blind eye that never looked at her as his seeing one did. Given she had called and was with Towhee and Phox, Hydra was able to perceive who this wolf might be. Taking some steps nearer to her (and making no mystery about it), Hydra acquainted herself with her niece with short bursts of loud, snuffling sniffs... near enough to grant the girl the same should she wish to explore with her snout as Hydra had. To her, she introduced, I am Hydra, her tail swaying behind her as she drawled, your aunt. Last I heard, you were missing—I am glad to be able to meet you, before looking to Phox and humming, it has been a while, Phox, though he looked well, which was good. 

Shifting her gaze to Towhee, she regarded her sister with her own dose of physical affection, moving closer to nip at her cheek before her gaze shifted to Meerkat. I am glad to hear that, she addressed, looking then to Towhee and humming, Moonspear has always utilized the Glen as our hunting grounds, namely throughout the Winter when prey becomes scarce. It seemed the right time to make it official, came her voice; she was proud of the ability to accomplish such, all too thankful for the wolves she led. She had all of Moonspear to thank for much of it. And, more than that, all has not been well within the Wilderness. I am sure Bronco and Meerkat have apprised you of more recent events? she inquired, gaze drifting to them for sign of recognition there, before looking back to the visiting party, waiting for confirmation on their end too in case she needed to delve into detail.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 12, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 15, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:34 PM